Commercial Fleet Sales Manager
2 - 4 years Commercial Auto Sales Required
We are actively looking for a Business Commercial Fleet Manager who is energetic, passionate, highly motivated and ready to guide an outstanding sales team to success.
The Fleet Sales Manager is responsible for marketing to small, medium and large companies and Auto brokers. The Fleet Sales Manager's clientele will consist of small companies in the dealerships Primary Market Area of responsibility that may have as few as one or two vehicles, to large companies that may have several hundred in their fleet.
With Sales volume on the rise, we need a Business Commercial Fleet Manager with a proven track record of exceptional customer service, sales skills and training abilities.
- Experience with internet and retail tools
- Ability to forecast goals and objectives for vehicle sales, gross and key expenses on a monthly and annual basis
- Ability to handle and resolve customer issues or concerns promptly and professionally
- Ensure high standards are held for delivery of vehicles to customers
- Ensure that sales representatives understand and follow dealership policies at all times
- Excellent communication skills, ability to communicate effectively with customers, subordinates and other management
- Ability to train and be a leader to your sales staff. an effective manager is a great leader
- Plan and have daily meetings with the department's sales force for weekly marketing tasks to bring more business customers into the dealership
- Ensure daily training activity and skill improvements with all fleet sales people, forecast weekly and monthly goals for the department
- Develop harmony and teamwork with all other departments. Understand, keep abreast of, and comply with all local, state and federal regulations that affect fleet and commercial vehicle sales
- Helps close fleet sales people deals when necessary
- Call on commercial / fleet business owners a minimum of 2-3 days weekly
- Maintains and establishes a consistent delivery program to ensure top customer satisfaction scores and repeat business
- Maintains control over all controllable expenses related to the department
- Reviews all daily, weekly and monthly outside contact for potential business
- Recommend and assist in improvements for those salespeople not meeting their quotas
- Experienced Automotive Business /Commercial Fleet is a firm requirement
- 3 to 5 years Business to Business Truck Sales Experience
- Must be self-starter and motivator
- Commercial Fleet Experience
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Honesty / Integrity
- Valid Driver's License and able to pass a drug test and background check
- Leadership skills
- Training skills
The Fleet Sales Manager will work both indoors and out calling on fleet/commercial clients. He/She will communicate with both his/hers sales force and business owners in one on one settings. He/She will work closely with the F&I department to ensure financing is arranged for clients. Some weekends, holiday hours or evening hours may be required.
Its Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button