Hiring Immediately, Automotive Express Technician. All Skill Levels Needed
Ganley Mayfield Nissan is currently looking to hire Automotive Technicians! Our automotive shop business is growing, and we are looking for auto techs to service our clients. Mechanics with Independent Service Station experience as with Midas, Monroe, Goodyear, etc please apply. TECHNICIANS WITH FOREIGN CAR MECHANIC EXPERIENCE ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
Applicants MUST HAVE PREVIOUS SERVICE TECHNICIAN EXPERIENCE. A valid driver’s license is required We offer an extremely generous compensation package and an industry-leading benefits package. FULL CERTIFICATION TRAINING PROGRAM, come join the Ganley Nissan team at Mayfield.
- Competitive hourly and flat rate pay based on experience.
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule.
- Large client base, shop is full daily.
- Benefits available – 401k, & Vacation
- Full training for manufacturer certification.
- Perform mechanical diagnosis with efficiency and accuracy
- Complete work as assigned on repair orders in a timely fashion
- Examine vehicles for both safety and maintenance items.
- Notify other service personnel if work cannot be completed as promised
- Keep and update all training and certifications
- Understand and follow all state and federal regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
PREVIOUS SERVICE TECH EXPERIENCE OR EQUIVALENT DEGREE IS REQUIRED! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of Ganley Auto Group. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019