If you believe Customer Service is a true craft -- one built on honesty, charisma, communication, and thorough product knowledge - we want to talk to you! As an Express Service Advisor, you will be responsible to meet and greet service customers promptly in a professional and courteous manner. You will have the opportunity advise customers about their service in our shop and offer additional repair or service needs.
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life insurance, Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Retirement program with company match
- One or more years’ experience as an Express or Lube Service Advisor
- Great attitude, professional appearance, strong work ethic, and high-energy personality
- Ability to work well in busy, process driven environment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Promote the sales of appropriate service, parts, and accessories by understanding associated service requirements.
- Provide accurate cost and time of completion estimates for the services recommended.
- Inspect vehicles prior to each customer delivery to ensure service were performed correctly and communicate results with customer.
- Meet requirements state and federal law for automobile repair and customer service.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs, as necessary. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.