Hiring Immediately, Automotive Detailer. Generous compensation based on experience.
We are seeking Automotive Detailers to add to our growing service department. Our sales are on the rise and we need energetic people that love cars to help us keep up with increased traffic. Start your career with the Chapman Auto Stores today!
Previous automotive experience is preferred for this position. Qualified candidates will need a valid driver's license, high school diploma or equivalent degree, and the ability to work a flexible schedule. Applicants with experience with wet sanding, buffing, and interior repair are highly desired. We are looking for someone who works hard, communicates clearly and is interested in a real career with long term potential, not just a job.
- Generous compensation based on experience.
- Health with choice of medical plans starting at $84.50 per month
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K retirement investment plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Life insurance & Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous employee discounts on vehicles purchases, parts, and service
- Company approved uniforms
- Wash vehicle exterior, using cleaning solution, water, cloths, and brushes
- Apply wax to auto body, and wipe or buff surface to protect surface and preserve shine, using cloth or buffing machine.
- Apply revitalizers and preservation agents to vinyl or leather surfaces and treat fabrics
- Paint engine components and related parts, using spray gun or aerosol can and masking materials
- Clean upholstery, rugs, and other surfaces, using cleaning agents, applicators, and cleaning devises
- Apply paint to chipped body surfaces of vehicles, using touch-up paint.
- Administer safety and housekeeping policies and procedures, keeping spills cleaned up as they happen.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019
Chapman Auto Stores provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.