We are actively looking for experienced Detailers to join our team!
⭐ Want to put your best foot forward? Follow these tips.
- Include an updated resume (PDF or Word doc) when submitting your application.
- Be sure to answer the questionnaire within the application.
- Check out our Core Values. These are important to us, and will be important to you if you join our team!
- Details new and used vehicles (cars and trucks) in a timely manner as determined by managers requests. Detailing includes wash, wax, vacuum, deodorize, carpet cleaning, dressing, and more.
- Performs work as outlined by immediate superiors with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership standards.
- Inspects delivered vehicles for obvious damage, missing major components, and loose or misaligned items such as trim, doors, and hardware; records discrepancies.
- Examines the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
- Advises service advisor or sales manager immediately if additional work is needed.
- Installs accessories and standard components.
- Tops off fluids as required.
- Communicates with Service Advisor immediately if additional cleaning is recommended or the job cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Reports machinery or equipment defects or malfunctions to Service Manager.
- Keeps shop area neat and clean.
- Operates and maintains company-owned tools, equipment, and manuals with responsibility. Returns them to the proper place and in the same condition as they were received.
- Understands and follows federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing disposal of hazardous wastes.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience detailing vehicles.
- Excellent manual dexterity skills as well as and an eye for detail.
- Good judgment.
- Proven track record of achieving or over-achieving goals.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions.
- Ability to exercise good judgement.
- Valid State drivers license and good driving record.
- High school diploma or equivalent
Benefits include a lucrative compensation plan, paid time off, paid holidays, insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, supplemental), retirement plan, employee vehicle purchase program, employee pricing on parts.
Its Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!
When you join our company, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button