The Automotive Detailer/Service Lot Porter is responsible for performing a variety of duties as it relates to the movement of vehicles through the car wash and detail department along with a variety of duties as it relates to the movement of vehicles through the Service Department. This position interacts daily with the Service Manager, Technicians, Sales Managers, support staff, and customers. The goal of an Automotive Detailer/Service Lot Porter is to ensure that our customer is 100% happy with the cleanliness upon delivery of their car.
Responsibilities of the Automotive Detailer:
- Leading yourself and the team in a way that supports our Company Vision and Mission
- Safely running vehicles through car wash
- Inspect vehicles for stains, debris and damages before returning the vehicle to the customer, and report any damage immediately
- Complete detail of inside of vehicles, which includes vacuuming and cleaining windows, etc.
- Maintains building and detail department
- Assist with shop clean-up and deliveries when needed
- Remove vehicle protective coverings and ID tags prior to returning completed vehicle to customer
- Keep vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving units as directed and in accordance with dealership display standards
- Pick up vehicles from and deliver vehicles to storage
- Take directions from multiple people
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to handle machinery safely
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate an automobile
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the "USA"
• All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
• All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license It's time to make the most important move of your career.
From our cooperative, team-based approach, it's easy to see the difference.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button