PBS has been in business for over 30 years; PBS is the third largest DMS (Dealership Management System) provider to the North American retail automotive industry. We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends.
PBS Software is a true windows-based platform boasting ease of use and training while fully featured to support our customer experience. Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management and accounting modules to keep things moving at a steady pace.
PBS Systems is looking for an enthusiastic and organized individual to join our Client Services team. As an entry level, Customer Service Trainer - Accounting you will provide excellent training to our new and existing customers in the Accounting module of our our software. By assisting customers during develop, install and training process of their new dealership software. You will be assisting the customer with new software install training as well as on line/on the phone assistance.
This is an entry-level position that provides you with the opportunity to expand your knowledge in a growing and established company. You are quick to respond and are very proactive in planning and organizing your overall tasks. The ideal candidate is organized, customer service oriented and is a self-starter, will have a passion for technology and thrive on a changing landscape.
- Provide excellent support to our customers in the Accounting module of our software
- Support and troubleshoot issues that are received to the support team by phone or email
- Write up tickets and investigate issues that arise
- Be able to fulfill data requests and communicate those setups to internal and external customers
- Escalate issues to the corresponding teams
- Work with internal staff to help investigate or find answers for those who are on-site
- Maintain documentation and update processed change within installs and data transfers
- Responds to both internal and external support requests in a timely manner
- Assists the install teams in implementing the new software at the dealership’s service department or remotely
- Works directly with customers for training and support
- Be able to talk about and navigate our DMS Software to provide customer assistance
- Provide ongoing training on the software and different disciplines within the company
- Keeps users informed about their escalations/incident’s status at agreed intervals
- Travel required
- 1-2 years Previous Experience in the automotive industry or dealership environment
- Basic knowledge of the fundamentals of Accounting
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suit - web
- High School Diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Strong documentation abilities
- Effective time management and organization
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritization
- Willingness to commitment to an ongoing system of education and cross-training
What we offer:
- Exciting work environment and product
- Full technical support and training
- Full time permanent role
- Competitive base salary
- Benefits and incentives
- Growth opportunities
PBS Systems thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. PBS Systems is an employment-equity employer. Candidates who require accommodations throughout the recruitment process please contact the Recruiting Department.