Automotive Franchise Controller (Relocation Assistance)
Experienced Automotive Franchise Controller- $80,000.00 to $150,000.00 Annual Income. Competitive pay plan and relocation assistance for the right candidate will be determined during the interview process.
Highly Successful, Competitive and Progressive Automotive Dealer Group is searching for the right Automotive Controller for their team! Must have 5 plus years in Franchise Controller position to be considered. CFO experience a plus as we are in the process of purchasing other dealerships.
Automotive Controller: This position requires someone with heavy automotive administrative and controller knowledge. Typical schedule is Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
He or she maintain the highest level of integrity while being responsible maintaining the complete system of accounting records. Must implement comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk. In addition, the Controller develops periodic financial reports that comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
The ideal candidate has a degree in Accounting or Business Administration with at least five years of Franchised Dealership experience. He or she must be detail-oriented and good with numbers and proficient with accounting software and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
Auto Dealership experience is a MUST! Any candidate without automotive Franchise dealership Controller experience will not be considered.
All candidates must pass a background, drug screening and impeccable reference check. No Exceptions!ger
• Issues timely and complete financial statements
• Performs other duties as assigned/Payroll
• Able to deal with confidential information appropriately
• Strong data entry and management skills
• Strong attention to detail and interest in accuracy
• Highly professional and dependable
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
Must Have Strong and Verifiable References/Must pass a Background and Drug screening to be considered for the Position!
BENEFITS: All benefits will be discussed in detail during the interview.
• Dental Insurance
Responsible for all Departments Pay Plans to be Approved by Owner/GM and that prior to issuing any and all Compensation that they are Accurate and Verifiable.
• Receives all invoices, verifies their accuracy, and inputs them into the computer system
• Pays all bills in an accurate and timely manner
• Maintains the accounts payable ledger and helps maintain the general led
- Values-centered organization where people and service toward others are number one!
- Competitive pay
- Health benefits
- 401 Retirement
- Lucrative bonus potential
- Auto discounts
- Volunteer and service opportunities to serve the community
All applications must be completed and submitted online - We will review your resume and be in contact with you should it fit our current needs and requirements - We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Environment!
All applicants resumes will be reviewed confidentially