The Shuttle Driver is responsible for driving guests from and to the dealership to their designated locations.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Drives vehicles for Dealer Trade.
- Ensures vehicles are picked up at scheduled time.
- Maintains constant communication with the dispatch team.
- Helps maintain a professional appearance of the sales and service departments and the courtesy van
- Must follow and ensure passengers follow all company safety policies and practices.
- Maintains professional appearance.
- Maintains high ethical standards.
- A high school diploma or equivalent desired;
- Ability to coordinate activities with other employees; read and comprehend instructions and information in the English language; work well with the public;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button