Body Shop Estimator
Greet our guests, and demonstrate care and concern, while making sure their questions are answered and their needs are met
Customer service is a top priority; it’s our job to turn that difficult situation around.
Work with our guests to complete an accurate estimate per insurance guidelines
The estimator follows the vehicle through the entire repair process from initial guest contact ,insurance related communications, overseeing parts ordering, guest repair updates, and finally vehicle completion/warm delivery.
Body Shop Estimator - Job Responsibilities:
- Schedules appointments with customer
- Explanation of vehicle repairs to our guests
- Offers additional services and repairs
- Responcible for final billing to insurance companies
- Work closely with Production Manager, Technitians, and parts coordinator in regards to vehicle repirs
- Completes guest updates as per Cox Auto Body guidelines
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction score at or above designated standards
- Must be familiar with and able to adhere to various insurance guidelines
- Other duties may be assigned
Body Shop Estimator - Requirements:
- Must have atleast 1 year of collision estimating experience
- Must be fluent in CCC1 management system
- Income level is competitive and based on experience
- Valid Driver’s license
- Positive attitude and detailed oriented
- Organizational skills, basic computer and office skills
- Must have excellent phone and customer service skills
- Must be a Team Player
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!