Automotive Rental Cashier
If you believe Customer Service is a true craft -- one built on charisma, communication and thorough product knowledge (we'll happily teach you everything you need to know) -- we want to talk to you!
The Cashier Rental professional provides a superior, friendly, and efficient transaction using the company approved sales and service process.
- Prepare rental and return doucments accurately and completely
- Assist with inventory and verify all vehicles are ready for pick up
- Verify vehicles gas tanks are at full and fluids are filled
- Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure al complete understanding of our rates, services charges, and rules
- Prepare rental agreements will all required information
- Answer phones to assist customers in a friendly and helpful manner
- Assist with cashiering needs
- Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Previous experience with phones or Telemarketing experience in the following fields: automotive, business development, customer service, highly preferable.
• Previous experience with the process of the scripts, power tracks, and alternative choices.
• Demonstrate a professional, enthusiastic, and friendly attitude at the first point of contact with any potential client/customer.
• First-class verbal, written and communication skills including the ability to initiate dialogue with BDC Manager and communicate effectively and efficiently.
• Organized, multi-tasked, self-motivated with the ability to work effectively as part of a team or on individually-assigned tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where superior time-management and prioritization skills are essential and required.
• Preferable knowledge of working Microsoft Word, computer literate/knowledge, data entry skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Tremendous product & inventory
• Ongoing company-wide training
• Strong company reputation
• Growth opportunities
• Professional, enthusiastic & supportive working environment
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!