Automotive Body Shop Estimator
Do you have a passion for developing relationships and providing exceptional guest experiences in the automotive industry? As a Body Shop Estimator for Blossom Chevrolet you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our customers and in business every day. Every employee with Blossom Chevrolet is absolutely critical to its success. Our rapid growth and fast-paced environment make this an awesome place to work. Great employees make a great team and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Come join our team!
As a Body Shop Estimator you are responsible for appraising customer’s vehicle damage to determine the cost of repair for insurance claims or customer paid repairs. It is also the responsibility of the Estimator to maintain business flow while working with insurance adjusters and customers to assure a quality job while upholding customer satisfaction standards.
• Ascertain automotive body damage by conducting inspections and examinations to determine extent of structural, body, mechanical or interior damage
• Develop/prepare estimate cost by costing parts, supplies, labor and calculating customer's payment, including deductibles to repair or replace each damaged item
• Obtain insurance estimates by contacting insurance companies, reviewing damage estimates with insurance adjuster, resolving repair and replacement requirements
• Prepare WO (work order) by describing repair and replacement services required, obtain approval signatures, enter WO (work order) into work management system
• Maintain customer rapport by explaining estimate and expected return of vehicle
• Maintain high-quality repairs and minimize comebacks
• Conduct spot checks of each completed job for thoroughness and quality
• Maintain body shop records by recording repair and replacement actions
Ideal candidates will have:
High school diploma or equivalent
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Training
- Monday thru Friday Flexible Schedules
- Paid Time Off
- Growth opportunities
- Employee discounts on products & services.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Its Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!