Hiring Immediately, Automotive Accountant / Bookkeeper
Do you currently work in an accounting office looking to advance your career? We are a multi-franchise auto dealer that is seeking an experienced accounting staff to join our team. This is an exciting career opportunity for an individual who is driven to succeed in a company that consistently promotes from within.
We are looking for a candidate who is a self-starter with a strong sense of urgency that takes pride in the quality and accuracy of their work.
Degree or minimum 2 years accounting experience required, automotive experience not required. Candidates need to have previously used accounting software and have an understanding of intermediate accounting functions such as accounts receivable and collections. Qualified candidates will be detail oriented, have strong verbal and written communication skills, and have the ability to self-manage.
- Generous pay plan depending on prior experience.
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule.
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, Vision, 401k
- Employer Paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Family owned and operated.
- Manage and input accounts receivable.
- Track and follow up with departments to collect on receivables.
- Contact customers and vendors as needed to assist with collections
- Assist other office personnel with clerical duties
- Handle inquiries from various dealership personnel
- Other tasks and projects as assigned by Office Manager, Controller, or CFO.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be authorized to work in the US. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019