Fun Job as a Lot Attendent/Porter - Immediate Hire Little Dealer Little Prices
Entry level, move UP position with paid training and education. Recent grads are encouraged to apply.
Do you enjoy working outside, have a valid drivers license with clean driving record and a proactive personality? We want you as part of our team.
Come grow with us.
Little Dealer Little Prices is the #1 Towable RV dealership in Arizona. We offer the best career ladder in the industry. We provide and pay for your education, training and national testing. Start today as Lot Attendant, move up the ladder to PDI Tech, Apprentice Technician, Certified Mechanic then Master Certified Mechanic.
Due to our continued growth the Little Dealer Little Prices family is seeking people with a positive attitude about life and a smile no one can take away. Immediate openings available for the right people, hourly flat rate.
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Health and Life insurance with Dental, Vision and Disability option.
- Work in the newest, coolest and most state of the art RV facility.
- Fun, Friendly, Fast Paced Work Environment.
- Professional and highly trained team with a great career ladder for YOU.
- Named one of the Top 50 RV Dealers in North America and we're the Route 66 RV Network dealer in AZ
- PTO - Paid Time Off to use as you choose
- We are a BBB Accredited Ethical company with the best rating of A+.
A Few Duties:
- Moving RV's around the dealership with forklifts or trucks (prior forklift experience is a plus but we train as well).
- Washing, detailing and minor repairing of RV's.
- Going on parts runs and transporting RV's between dealerships
- Keeping the dealership grounds shop and service bays clean.
- Performing minor repairs on RV's.
- Have a drivers license and clean driving record.
- Be drug free and clear a background check. PLEASE only apply if you can pass a pre-employment and random drug screens and a back ground check.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the RV industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button