Automotive Detail Lot Attendant
Detail Lot Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of company and or customer vehicles.
This will include the ability to wash and clean vehicles using high pressure equipment to maintain the cleanliness of all vehicle inventory on the dealership property.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Wash vehicles (cars and trucks) in a timely manner as determined by managers requests.
• Perform work as outlined by immediate superiors with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership standards.
• Be sure all keys to vehicles are tagged and descriptions match the vehicles.
• Be able to account for all dealership-owned tools and equipment at all times.
• Understand and follow federal, state, and local regulations, such as those governing disposals of hazardous wastes.
• Prior detail experience is preferred; additional training will be provided.
• Ability to read and comprehend job-related instructions and information.
• Excellent manual dexterity skills as well as and an eye for detail.
• Good judgment.
• Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
Detail Attendants generally work a 40-hour, week with occasional overtime required and a rotational Saturday shift. Not all positions are full time positions, schedules will be coordinated by the responsible manager.
Work is performed indoors and outdoors in all seasons in a moist environment.
Although most shops are well ventilated, the work involves exposure to dust, exhaust fumes, and other hazardous and nonhazardous materials.
May be required to lift parts and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds several times during each shift.
They will also stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, handle and feel.
They will use hand and power tools.
The Detail Technician will be required to wear a dealership uniform and shoes fit for a shop environment at all times.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button