Automotive Body Shop Painter Helper
This is a chance of a lifetime for the right person in the collision industry.
Learn how to repair Cars and Light Duty Trucks correctly along side an experienced Auto Body Technician.
The Body Shop Painters Helper is responsible for assisting/helping repairing all assigned vehicles. Damaged vehicles should be restored to pre-accident condition, following the written repair order. The Body Shop Painter plays a key role in delivering on our promise of speed, quality and customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
Responsibilities: (include but are not limited to):
- Assist in Repair/planning: approaches repair planning with a sense of urgency and detail to avoid waste and rework later in the process.
- Parts procurement: assists in identifying and sourcing parts as necessary.
- Assist in vehicle repair: assist/perform quality repairs without passing on defects.
- Safe & organized workplace: consistently utilizes all required safety equipment and follows proper repair procedures. Adheres to all requirements for hazardous waste disposal. Keeps personal work area organized and returns tools, materials and equipment to designated areas.
- Demonstrated commitment to continued learning
- Predictable and reliable attendance required
- Periodic lifting and carrying objects over 50 pounds
- May be exposed to fumes, chemicals, high levels of dust and noise in repair center.
- Must be able to wear protective equipment, including respirator
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening (background and drug screen)
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service Paid-time-off
Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
Continued training through the manufacturer.
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button