Our team members are talented, service oriented and intelligent, and many of them never even expected to have a career in the recreational vehicle industry. When we ensure our customers are taken care of, we continue to grow, and as we continue to grow, the more opportunities become available. With exceptional facilities, defined processes and empowering environments, you're sure to find a rewarding career with us at Little Dealer Little Prices.
As an RV BDC Representative, you will be directly responsible for monitoring and following up with potential customer leads received via internet, phone, and visits to the dealership. Outstanding customer service, organization, follow-through are required. That is why we call our BDC our CCT, Customer Care Team! We truly care about our customers experience at our dealerships.
- Family owned and operated
- Outstanding culture
- Involved in community
- Work/Life balance is very important to us
- Paid Vacation
- Work as part of a team
- We believe in promoting from within
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
- Ongoing training and development
- Career Progression plan
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- 10 hour plus commision... estimated total earnings between 30k to 50k
- Responsible for making outbound and inbound sold and unsold follow-up calls
- Handle all incoming internet email leads and internet phone leads
- Be available to respond to email inquiries in a professional, well-spoken manner
- Following and maintaining relationship with former customers
- Determining each customer's RV needs by active listening
- Learning, understanding, and following call and email scripts
- Setting, confirming, and following up on sales appointments
- Check email frequently and respond to inquiries immediately
- Deliver inquiries/messages intended for other sales personnel and departments promptly
- Performing surveys with customers
- Other duties as required
- **Weekends may be required **
- Previous customer service experience is required
- Previous sales experience, including inside sales, outside sales, retail sales is a plus
- Previous experience working in a call center environment is a real plus
- Previous automotive BDC sales is a HUGE plus, but not required
- Steady work history and the commitment to starting a new career
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Excellent follow up skills
- Basic computer proficiency
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Must possess the ability to ask for the appointment/sale and follow through
- Strong-tasking and organization skills
- Drive to hit objective based quotas and goals set by management team
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check
- Drug Free workplace
When you join our Little Dealer Little Prices team, you'll enjoy, growth opportunities, competitive compensation, unparalleled benefits and be on the best RV team in AZ and one of the best in America. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the RV industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!