Who We Are
Krieger Ford is a locally-owned, family-operated Ford dealership serving Central Ohio for over 50 years. Krieger Ford has been at our current location for more than 40 years. At Krieger Ford, we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Our dealership works as a team, and our team strives to be the best for our customers.
Every employee at Krieger Ford is absolutely critical to its success and we are always looking for bright, driven, and energetic professionals to add to our world-class team. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
The Title Clerk is responsible for the timely and accurate processing of new and used car vehicle titles from start to finish, processing dealer trades, buys, courtesy deliveries, and wholesales.
- Process, break down, and scan car deals daily.
- Gather appropriate paperwork to send to financial institutions.
- Accurately fill out and input titles through dealertrack
- Send customer paperwork to BMV as requested for the transferring or purchasing of plates.
- Maintain a well-organized titling system and adhere to time constraints.
- Input vehicle buys into system.
- Post accounting entries and issue checks as needed.
- Previous titling experience required. Dealership experience preferred but not required.
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- Positive and outgoing attitude
- Ability to work as a team
- Ability to meet time deadlines
- Notary will be required, if not already possessed
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Discounts on products and services