Headquartered in Calgary, AB and in business for over 25 years; PBS is the third largest DMS (Dealership Management System) provider to the North American retail automotive industry. We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends.
PBS Software is a true windows based platform boasting ease of use and training while fully featured to support our customer experience. Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management and accounting modules to keep things moving at a steady pace.
PBS Systems is currently seeking a new team member to join our Administration team in Milton, ON. Our busy organization is seeking a highly organized, hardworking and self-motivated Administrative Clerk to keep the office running smoothly.
The ideal candidate will report to the Administration Manager with minimal direct supervision. Therefore, he or she needs to have superb time management and organization skills. The candidate will be comfortable with general office operations, including electronic correspondence, compiling reports and distributing mail.
Our Administrative Clerk is one of the faces of our organization, and therefore should have good people and communication skills in order to best work with our clients.
- Assist and support administrative staff
- Book travel (flights, hotel, rental, etc.)
- Send credit card authorization forms to hotels, collect receipts
- Prepare border crossing documents
- Tidy and organize kitchen and kitchenette daily; stock coffee/tea/paper towel etc.
- Assist with placing biweekly coffee and general stock orders
- Manage hardware inventory
- Manage all incoming and outgoing shipments for the office; keep shipping and receiving room tidy
- Assist with managing inventory of office supplies
- Assist with coordinating office events
- On call for travel emergencies after hours/weekends
- High school diploma or equivalency required. Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience booking travel preferred
- Previous experience with administrative duties in an office setting preferred
- Good organization, scheduling and time management skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and remain calm in high stress situations
- Ability to multi-task while being detail oriented
- Willingness and ability to keep up to date with evolving technology
- Ability to keep personal information about employees and others confidential
- Availability to work Full Time hours (Monday to Friday 8:30am-5pm)
- Availability to work after hours/weekends for on call travel emergencies
What do we offer:
- Exciting work environment and product
- Full technical support and training
- Full time permanent role
- Competitive base salary.
- Benefits and incentives
- Growth opportunities
PBS Systems thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. PBS Systems is an employment-equity employer. Candidates who require accommodations throughout the recruitment process please contact the Recruiting Department