Automotive Service Greeter Porter Union Position
If you're serious about your career, then rest assured you've come to the right place.
You'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally.
We are committed to your success and invested in your future.
The Service Greeter/Porter is responsible for moving service customer vehicles to ensure smooth and efficient traffic flow through the facility and increase customer convenience and maintaining an orderly service parking area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greets all customers entering the service area with a friendly, upbeat professional attitude, answers their questions, and directs them to the appropriate person or location
• Determines if customers coming into service have an appointment. Records customer’s name, VIN, tag number, mileage, and existing vehicle damage (walk around)
• Controls service traffic flow, parking and assist with loaner vehicles as needed. Parks vehicles after they have been written up
• Drive safely and reports any lot damage immediately. Zero lot damage is the goal and the expectation
• Retrieve customer vehicles at cashier for pick-up; wait at vehicle for customer, thank customers for their business
• Install disposable seat covers, steering wheel covers, floor mats and I.D. tags in all the vehicles taken in for service
• Deliver the keys and repair order hard copies to the appropriate Service Advisor immediately after parking a vehicle in the service parking lot
• Maintains a clean and safe service drive area, free of trash, water, leaves and dirt.
• Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
• Makes key tags for vehicles
• Maintains a professional appearance
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the "USA"
• All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
• All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license It's time to make the most important move of your career.
From our cooperative, team-based approach, it's easy to see the difference.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button