Accounts Receivable Payable Clerk
We are on the look out for an accounts receivable/payable clerk! Here at Horne Mazda, we are a family owned and operated business. We pride ourselves in making our employees our top priority. We offer Health Insurance, Dental, HSA, Paid time off, and a great work environment. We are looking for someone with prior knowledge of CDK with at least 1 year of experience in an automotive business office.
Accounts Receivable Payable Clerk Job Responsibilities:
Obtains revenue and pays invoices by verifying and completing payable and receivable transactions.
Accounts Receivable Payable Clerk Job Duties:
· Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
· Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
· Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
· Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
· Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
· Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
· Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
· Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation; issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
· Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
· Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
· Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Accounts Receivable Payable Clerk Skills and Qualifications:
Administrative Writing Skills, Organization, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Analyzing Information , Attention to Detail , Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, and Verbal Communication.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Previous dealership experience is required
- Ability to balance large volume accounts
- Detail oriented skills with strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Fast learner that is open to change and able to handle demanding environment
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- A professional appearance
- Strong communication and people skills – both written and verbal
- All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
- All applicants must have the ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and valid driver’s license
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!