PBS has been in business for over 30 years; PBS is the third largest DMS (Dealership Management System) provider to the North American retail automotive industry. We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends.
PBS Software is a true windows-based platform boasting ease of use and training while fully featured to support our customer experience. Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management and accounting modules to keep things moving at a steady pace.
PBS Systems is looking for a non-traditional Accountants to join our Client Services team, as an Accounting Customer Service Representative, were you will provide excellent support to our new and existing customers in the Accounting module of our our software. By assisting customers during develop, install and training process of their new dealership software. You will be assisting the customer with new software install training as well as on line/on the phone assistance.
PBS Systems provides you with the opportunity to expand your knowledge in a growing and established company. You are quick to respond and are very proactive in planning and organizing your overall tasks. The ideal candidate is organized, customer service oriented and is a self-starter, will have a passion for technology and thrive on a changing landscape.
- Provide excellent software support to our customers in the Accounting module of our software
- The Accounting Customer Service Representative keeps users informed about their escalations/incident’s status at agreed intervals
- Ensure support services are delivered professionally and effectively
- As an Accounting Customer Service Representative, you need to be able to communicate effectively, provide empathy for the customer, as well as build and maintain positive relationships
- Work on project teams supporting other departments and installation needs
- Monitor and respond to helpdesk tickets assigned to your team
- Travel required for installations
- Fundamentals of basic accounting
- High School Diploma
- Automotive Dealership Accounting Department experience is an asset
- Customer service experience
- Possess excellent communication and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Works well both with a team and independently
- Ability to embrace variety, structure, change and innovation
- Available to work occasionally Saturday and/or Sunday due to travel schedule
What we offer:
- Exciting work environment and product
- Full technical support and training
- Full time permanent role
- Competitive base salary
- Benefits and incentives
- Growth opportunities
PBS Systems thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. PBS Systems is an employment-equity employer. Candidates who require accommodations throughout the recruitment process please contact the Recruiting Department.