Hiring Immediately, Parts Department Warehouse Manager. Excellent compensation and benefits.
Fitzgerald Auto Mall is currently looking to hire an experienced Parts Department employee to act as our Warehouse Manager. Qualified candidates must have a documented Sales Performance and verifiable Customer Satisfaction Track Record ! We are a top paying dealer, looking for top talent. Top technician talent. Clean, organized and structured work environment. Comprehensive benefits available including 401k , Dental, Vision and much more.
Previous automotive parts experience is required. Applicants must have a clean and valid driver's license. Position includes some Saturday hours. The right candidate must have superior communication skills, a proven record of teamwork, and excellent customer service skills.
Qualified applicants will have a documented track record of high performance, history of strong customer satisfaction scores, and demonstrate ability to be trained on OEM process and procedure. Only candidates with integrity, a positive attitude, passion to succeed, and a willingness to learn and grow will be considered.
BENEFITS - Fitzgerald Auto Mall offers a strong compensation package which includes:
- Competitive salaries, commission, and bonus programs based on experience.
- Family friendly atmosphere and flexible schedule.
- Large client base, shop is full daily.
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, Vison, Paid Time Off
- Employer paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Organize parts inventory with high attention to detail.
- Ensure proper stocking levels of all parts
- Locates out-of-stock parts from outside sources and submits an emergency order, if necessary.
- Notifies the service advisor and the customer when special ordered parts have been received
- Follows up on back-ordered parts.
- Keeps orderly records of all repair orders, invoices, insurance estimates, and special order parts.
- Sets up orders for daily shipment, delivery, or pick up.
- Verifies will-call and back order files weekly and returns to vendors, or stocks those items not picked up or required.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work Place. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Drug free environment and background checks will be performed. © RecruitmentHQ 2019