We are a High Line very busy multi line dealership collision center. Looking for a highly motivated and quality driven auto body tech. Excellent pay and benefits for the right person. Click to apply and or stop in at 52 New town Road Danbury Ct 06810
We know how hard it is to consider a different employer. We offer top pay and incentive bonuses.
We also would like to know what it would take to make a move (Whats holding you back from exploring the option of change) It would possibly be the best move of your life.
We need quality Body Men and are willing to make it worth your time to explore.
Ask For Bruce Bisson
Previous automotive experience is REQUIRED for this position. Qualified candidates will need a valid driver's license, high school diploma or equivalent degree, and the ability to work a flexible schedule. Candidates with certification such as with PPG, and advanced training are highly desired. We are looking for someone who works hard, communicates clearly and is interested in a real career with long term potential, not just a job
- Generous compensation based on experience
- Benefits available – Health, Dental, 401k, Paid Time Off
- Positive and family friendly atmosphere.
- Paid training and advancement opportunities
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Teardown, repair, and assemble metalwork for client vehicles
- Communicate with the Parts Department to obtain needed parts.
- Communicate needed repairs to management to obtain approvals for sublet and customers
- Participate in and complete training as assigned by the manufacturer and management
- Road-test vehicles to ensure the repair has addressed the customer complaint
- Administer safety and housekeeping policies and procedures, keeping spills cleaned up as they happen.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
PREVIOUS SERVICE DETAILER EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising company. ©RecruitmentHQ 2017