Automotive Body Shop Painter
The Body Shop Painter is responsible for repairing all assigned vehicles. Damaged vehicles should be restored to pre-accident condition, following the written repair order. The Body Shop Painter plays a key role in delivering on our promise of speed, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Refinish damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership quality specifications and time standards.
- Operate and use all body shop equipment properly and safely.
- Remove rust from metal, grease and dirt from work surfaces.
- Prepare surfaces for new paint application using manual and power sanding tools.
- Mix paint to match manufacturer’s color specifications.
- Paint surface using sprayer or brush as appropriate.
- Maintain tools and keep equipment clean and in safe working order.
- Maintain and wear all safety and protective wear.
- Comply with laws and regulations pertaining to paint, thinners and other hazardous materials.
- Cooperate and assist other personnel in the repair and prepping of vehicles.
- Previous experience as a painter for a dealership or other collision/body shop.
- Must have waterborne paint experience
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- General mechanical skills.
- Good eye for detail and color.
- Must be self-motivated and dependable.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- All other duties as assigned.
Become a member of a winning team that offers growth opportunity, excellent earning potential and leadership that appreciates your drive, skills and ability.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Its Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!