Hiring Immediately, Automotive Technicians. All skill levels needed.
We are seeking Automotive Technicians to add to our growing service department. Our sales are on the rise and we need energetic people that love cars to help us keep up with increased traffic. Mechanics with Independent Service Station experience as with Midas, Monroe, Goodyear, etc please apply. Start your career with the Chapman Auto Stores today!
Previous automotive experience is REQUIRED for this position. Qualified candidates will need a valid driver's license, high school diploma or equivalent degree, and the ability to work a flexible schedule. Candidates with ASE certification, inspection license, and advanced training are highly desired. We are looking for someone who works hard, communicates clearly and is interested in a real career with long term potential, not just a job.
- Generous compensation based on experience.
- Health with choice of medical plans starting at $84.50 per month
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K retirement investment plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Life insurance & Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Generous employee discounts on vehicles purchases, parts, and service
- Company approved uniforms
- Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy in accordance with dealership and factory standards
- Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair as authorized.
- Communicate with the Parts Department to obtain needed parts.
- Communicate needed repairs to Service Advisors to obtain approvals
- Participate in and complete training as assigned by the manufacturer and management
- Road-test vehicles to ensure the repair has addressed the customer complaint
- Administer safety and housekeeping policies and procedures, keeping spills cleaned up as they happen.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019
Chapman Auto Stores provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.