Hiring Immediately, Parts Counter Representative
Thomas Chevrolet is currently looking to hire an experienced Parts Counter Representative. Qualified candidates must have a documented Sales Performance and verifiable Customer Satisfaction Track Record ! Clean, organized and structured work environment. Comprehensive benefits available including 401k , Dental, Vision and much more.
Previous automotive parts counter experience is required. Applicants must have a clean and valid driver's license. Qualified candidates will have schedule flexibility that includes the ability to work occasional Saturdays. The right candidate must have superior communication skills, a proven record of teamwork, and excellent customer service skills.
- Generous compensation based on experience.
- Health Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K retirement investment plan
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Generous employee discounts on vehicles purchases, parts, and service
- Greet clients in a prompt and courteous manner
- Deliver parts to local clients
- Cater to client concerns and collect vehicle information
- Thoroughly estimate the time for delivery
- Answers phone calls, providing price quotes and other information
- Notifies parts manager of out-of-stock parts that need immediate attention
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019
Thomas Chevrolet provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.