Hiring Immediately, Parts and Service Director
The Bush Auto Group is currently looking to hire an experienced Parts and Service Director. Great opportunity to run a growing fast paced auto service department and advance your automotive career. Candidates with experience with both parts and service in Nissan / Infiniti are highly desired.
Parts and Service Director candidates MUST HAVE PREVIOUS AUTOMOTIVE MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE. Applicants need prior experience in parts inventory management, warranty claim administration, repair order management, and demonstrate strong technical knowledge A valid driver’s license is required. Many significant benefits that reward you for training and business development.
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule.
- Large client base, shop is full daily.
- Benefits available – Pension, Vacation and Sick Time
- Full training for manufacturer certification.
- Manage repair orders and shop work flow with Service Advisors and Shop Manager.
- Train and monitor Service Advisors with a focus on walk-around and sales.
- Manage Parts inventory counts and levels
- Assist Service Advisors with difficult customer, goodwill and policy decisions
- Set Department goals and standards for both Parts and Service
- Understand and follow all state and federal regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Exton Nissan - 200 West Lincoln Highway, Exton, PA 19341
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of Bush Auto Group. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019