Experienced Auto Service Advisor
Our fast-paced dealership, Bob Rohrman Schaumburg Ford, is looking for an ENERGETIC, HIGHLY MOTIVATED Service Advisor with more than one year of experience.
We are looking for a dedicated professional to assist our customers with all of their service needs. The ideal candidate should be able to confidently communicate to our customers the value of maintaining their vehicle for optimal performance and have a proven track record with high customer satisfaction.
- Schedule appointments
- Selling service labor and products
- Generating estimates
- Conducting post-repair follow-up
- Resolving customer complaints
- Superior customer service
We offer an OUTSTANDING pay plan with monthly bonuses. Additionally, we offer BENEFITS that include: health, dental, 401(k), company savings plan, and more. This is an opportunity to work with a great organization – The Bob Rohrman Auto Group.
For a confidential interview please submit your resume:
815 East Golf Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173
- Strong selling skills
- Strong customer service skills with proven CSI
- ADP experience a MUST!
- Previous dealership service department experience a real plus
- Proven sales experience, preferably in the automotive industry
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Solid supervisory skills
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- We are a drug free environment