Headquartered in Calgary, AB and in business for over 25 years; PBS is the third largest DMS (Dealership Management System) provider to the North American retail automotive industry. We are unique in the industry because we view our customers as business partners, technology innovators, and friends.
PBS Software is a true windows based platform boasting ease of use and training while fully featured to support our customer experience. Our software can run all aspects of an automotive dealership with sales, service, inventory management and accounting modules to keep things moving at a steady pace.
PBS Systems is currently seeking a BILINGUAL FRENCH/ENGLISH Technical Support Analyst - TIER 1 for our Client Services Team. The ideal candidate is an innovative and enthusiastic individual who is looking to jumpstart their career providing world-class customer service.
As a Technical Support Analyst TIER 1, you will provide excellent software support to our new and existing customers on our Dealer Management software for the Automotive Industry. This role provides the opportunity to work in a team environment supporting each member on your team as well as supporting the needs of our clients on-site and within our office environment
- Provide excellent technical support to our customers
- Work on project teams to support other departments and install needs
- Monitor & Respond to Helpdesk Tickets for our clients
- Escalate critical issues to management as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in both official languages (FRENCH and English)
- Strong analytical, organizational, incident management and problem solving skills
- Previous Experience in a Customer Service Support Role
- Ability to work within and meet set deadlines
- Thorough understanding of PC Hardware & Software as well as Microsoft Products
- Strong Base Knowledge of Industry Standard Business Applications
- Strong Understanding of Windows 7/8/10 Operating Systems and Windows 2008/2012 Servers
- Previous Experience working with Networks (TCP/IP), Basic LAN/WAN knowledge
- CompTia A+ and Network + would be an asset
- Available for travel a minimum of 1 week travel per month within North America
- Own transportation is preferred as our location is not easily accesible by public transportation.
What do we offer:
- Exciting work environment and product
- Full technical support and training
- Full time permanent role
- Competitive base salary.
- Benefits and incentives
- Growth opportunities
PBS Systems thanks all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. PBS Systems is an employment-equity employer. Candidates who require accommodations throughout the recruitment process please contact the Recruiting Department.