Automotive Sales BDC Representative
$1500 SIGNING BONUS! SALARY PLUS COMMISSION PLUS MONTHLY BONUSES!
BDC Representatives at Penn Toyota are paid a very competitive salary PLUS commission on appointments that SHOW and even more for those that SELL! We also have an aggressive Monthly and weekly BONUS STRUCTURE for all BDC Reps!
The BDC Consultant utilizes their selling ability, computer skills, courteous phone manner and positive attitude to get clients in the door.
Required Duties Include handling Heavy Inbound and Outbound Calls, with follow-up calls and with a commitment to increase customer service satisfaction with each and every customer.
• Answer all incoming phone calls according to script and schedule a sales appointment.
• Making outbound calls
• Log all Customer comments.
• Schedule follow-up contact if no appointment is made.
• Contact Customers using scripts to schedule appointments for Sales and Service.
• Confirm scheduled appointments.
• Post scheduled appointments on appointment board in BDC.
• Reschedule no-show Customer appointments.
• Follow up with Sales or Service Department to determine if appointment was kept and the outcome.
• Schedule future contact as needed.
• Purify and update Customer changes in database.
• Contact Customers based on current marketing initiatives.
• Respond to Customer website requests.
• Contact Internet Customers via email and phone and text to schedule an appointment.
• Notify necessary departments when an appointment is scheduled.
• Ability to meet or exceed monthly goals.
• Previous experience with phones or Telemarketing experience in the following fields: automotive, business development, customer service, highly preferable.
• Demonstrate a professional, enthusiastic, and friendly attitude at the first point of contact with any potential client/customer.
• First-class verbal, written and communication skills including the ability to initiate dialogue with BDC Manager and communicate effectively and efficiently.
• Organized, multi-tasked, self-motivated with the ability to work effectively as part of a team or on individually-assigned tasks in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where superior time-management and prioritization skills are essential and required.
• Preferable knowledge of working Microsoft Excel and Word.
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Tremendous product & inventory
• Growth opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.