Automotive Sales Consultant
Fastest Growing Hyundai Dealership - Looking for Reps who would like to earn $100k!
Start a new and exciting FULL TIME career in Auto Sales with Gurnee Hyundai of Gurnee IL. We are looking for motivated, positive, and organized candidates to learn the modern process to the sale. You don’t need an Automotive Sales background to be considered, but we do see success in applicants who have backgrounds in industries such as customer service, food service, retail, hospitality, real estate, and equipment sales.
You can expect health benefits, competitive pay, 401k, and an impressive product offering at our newly renovated dealership! Apply today to be considered!
- Complete extensive training regarding the product line.
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options.
- Test drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features.
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include running credit applications and processing transaction paperwork.
- Support online customers through our eSales office.
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales.
- Prior experience working with customers is a must; auto sales experience isn’t required and we are willing to train the right individual.
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., a “people person")
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software and internet proficiency
- Excellent verbal/written communication, strong negotiation, and presentation skills
- Professional Appearance
- Competitive pay
- Health benefits
- Newly renovated dealership with an exciting product offering
Join our winning sales team!
Abillity to Speak a second language preferred
One year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Sales skills, great communication, and excellent customer service skills are a must.
Organization and thorough follow-up skills are necessary for staying in touch with the client prior to and after the sale.
Current valid driver’s license is required for all employees.
Mathematical skills including, add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service Paid-time-off
Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
Continued training through the manufacturer.
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button