BLOOMINGTON, INDIANA AREA AUTOMOTIVE DEALERSHIP
We are a Bloomington, Indiana area automotive dealership currently looking to hire an experienced Service Director. Previous dealership Service Manager experience is REQUIRED. Previous Service Director experience for a mid-size dealer group is a PLUS. We are offering a competitive base salary plus bonuses, comprehensive benefits package and huge growth potential.
Applicants must be high energy, personable individuals with a professional appearance and strong communication and analytical skills! A proven track record with impeccable references and an outstanding CSI record are also required. This is a BIG TIME opportunity for experienced Service Directors / Service Managers to further their careers with one of the area’s fastest growing dealership groups.
APPLY TO THIS AD TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME!
WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENTIAL INTERVIEW
• Competitive base salary plus bonuses
• Comprehensive benefits: Medical & paid vacations
• Opportunity to further your Automotive career with a well-established dealership
• Relocation assistance available
• Oversee all Service Department personnel, and monitor their performance.
• Create goals and objectives for each department.
• Provide training on administrative policies and procedures for all department personnel.
• Encourage technicians to keep their skills up-to-date through technical training on new systems and components offered by manufacturers
• Stay current on manufacturer warranty and policy procedures and serve as a liaison with the factory representatives.
• Maintain high CSI rating by handling customer complaints immediately and according to dealership policy.
• Check on the progress of the vehicle during servicing and contact the customer regarding changes to estimate or time table for repairs.
MUST HAVE SERVICE DIRECTOR / SERVICE MANAGER EXPERIENCE! Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work Place. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Drug screening and background checks will be performed.
• Service Manager Experience
• Previous Dealership Service Director Experience is Preferred
• Have a commitment to delivering a perfect customer experience
• Integrity, A Positive Attitude and the desire to “do the right thing"
• Strong "can do" work ethic
• Be A Team Player
• Display tremendous Leadership
Keywords: service manager, automotive service manager, auto service manager, service department, auto repair, fixed ops director, service director, service writer, service advisor, assistant service manager, ASM, ADP, ASE