Sales Fun RV Little Dealer Little Prices
Come join our TEAM!
Are you a little competitive, perhaps an over achiever? You may be perfect for the fun world of RV (recreational vehicle) sales. We make dreams come true. Recent college grads are encouraged to apply.
Build your career with us while selling fun, adventure and freedom to people who love the outdoors.
We’re the only RV dealership, in AZ, to give our customers Warranty Forever. On all qualifying RV’s we give a Lifetime Warranty, yep a real warranty. We’re the only dealership in Arizona that gives our sales people this HUGE advantage. Make a difference in the world, make people happy and create memories. RV's are more green and affordable than traditional vacations. We help create life long, treasured memories. This is a fun and rewarding career.
RV's are travel trailers, toy haulers, fifth wheels, pop-ups and motorhomes.
Join the largest volume towable RV dealership in Arizona with 3 locations in Phoenix, Mesa and Prescott. This is a fantastic and rare opportunity for a couple of the right people.
Auto, marine, motorcycle, power sports, time share, automotive or RV experience is an extra plus but NOT required.
We're looking for Women and Men with high energy, ambitious, smart, ethical, and coachable and have an unshakable positive attitude! We sell fun, adventure and make dreams come true.
No dealership in Arizona, and few in the nation, have a better reputation or happier customers due to our great team and we want YOU to join the team!
The expected compensation is 50K to 90K depending on your ability to earn sales commissions. Come sell us on why you're the one for the position.
Enjoy your career in America's most unique and fun RV environment. We’re featured on the cover of RV Business as the Most Spectacular RV Showrooms in America. You've got to see our indoor campground and old west town.
Some Team Member Benefits:
- $50,000 to $90,000 realistic earning potential with guaranteed hourly pay
- Great Commissions plus a small salary
- Lifetime Warranty – we’re the only RV dealership in AZ to give our sales team and customers this advantage.
- #1 dealership in AZ for towable RV’s, we’re Growing and Driven
- 52 year old AZ family business guided by ethical principles with an outstanding reputation
- Medical insurance, vision, dental & life option
- 401K, profit sharing and PTO (paid time off)
- Life/Career balance, about 40 hours & 5 days per week
- Advancement opportunity
- Top quality service & parts department with a nationally certified team to make your customers happy after the sale
- We have too many awards and accolades to list and these are just a few.
RV/MH Hall of Fame, #1 RV Dealer in AZ, 100 Most Influential in RV History,
A+ Ethical BBB Award, Chairman of RVDA, Route 66 RV Network
Top 50 in the USA award, numerous CSI and other industry awards. Little Dealer Little Prices has a stellar reputation.
Some Team Member Requirements:
- Commission based sales experience
- An Unshakeable Positive Attitude -- habitually look for the best in people and situations
- High Energy, Quick Thinker, Quick learner, Accountable and FUN
- Computer Skills, Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Honest, Empathetic, Results Driven, Love People
- Confidence, not arrogance, just a strong belief in your ability to be #1 and be a winning team member
- Drug and alcohol screen and background check – our goal is to be ethical and drug free
- Competitive while also being more of a WE person than a ME person -- we have a team environment
- Smart, Ambitious, Happy Person
- Must love and be at helping people get what they want
Recent college grads are encouraged to apply.
Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US., pass background checks and drug screening.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking the "Apply Now" Button