Automotive Sales Professional - Patriot Nissan
Welcome to Patriot Nissan. Our mission is to serve our customers, our community, our families and each other. By placing this mission as the focus of everything we do, we aim make people feel special, feel important and feel like they are the only one. We will offer an experience that will exceed our customer’s expectations today, tomorrow and in the future. We will not just sell cars, we will create fans!
We are growing. We've made changes on the property, that allow us to expand the inventory. The Tuscan Village Development is right in front of us. We are a team with experience, looking to hire high-motor individuals who are self-starters and smart thinkers. Great opportunities are here right now!
If you are a leader on your sales team and feel like you need a change, we would love to chat with you. If you have never been in sales but have a strong background in customer service, you owe it to yourself to check us out.
Here is what we know:
- You are not looking for a job, you are looking to grow your career in automotive
- You love the art of selling, and understand that you are very much running a personal business
- You love learning and developing your skills
- You love dogs because we bring them to work.
- You are comfortable with mobile phones, tablets, computers, and social media sources because let’s face it……. who isn't!
- You know how to smile and have fun, and you’re not afraid to do either of them!
- You have a high-energy motor because that’s just how you are wired.
- You will help our customers find the most cost-effective vehicle that meets their needs, while giving them an incredible experience.
- Our management staff will work with you, coach you, and are invested in your success
- We provide a strong compensation package, including full medical, dental, and vision insurance paid 100% by the company.
- Employees with one full year of service are included in profit sharing plans.
- You will enjoy associate pricing programs on vehicles, parts and service and much more!
Tell us why you are considering our team. Are you currently working and need to maintain confidentiality during this process? We certainly respect that, so please indicate that on your resume or cover letter. Give us the best phone number, day and time to call you to have a conversation.
If you are in automotive sales, and you don't LOVE where you work, let's talk!
- Previous automotive sales experience is a bonus but if you have worked successfully in a direct customer sales or customer service environment, we would love to discuss this position with you.
- A valid driver's license, with a clean driving record is required.
- Spanish/English bi-lingual skills are not required but will be a huge benefit.