Automotive Service Manager – Steve Jones Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT
Are you a Top Producing Automotive Service Manager?
Are you looking for the NEXT STEP in your Career?
Do you want to earn what you are Truly Worth?
If so, we have the HOME FOR YOU!
Steve Jones Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT is currently looking for an experienced Automotive Service Manager to join our team of skilled professionals! We are looking for a high character applicant who has the desire and commitment necessary to become an exceptional Service Manager. Previous Automotive Service Manager experience is required! First class customer service skills are also required. Previous General Motors experience is a PLUS. We are offering a generous compensation plan that includes an AGGRESSIVE bonus structure. We have a great Service Department in place…we just need the right person to lead them!
We are in the business of providing exceptional service to all of our customers. Our dealerships have built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. If you want to work in a positive, family-oriented, fun and exciting environment where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you.
Steve Jones Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram FIAT
2612 TN-46, Dickson, TN 37055
APPLY TO THIS AD TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME!
(Applications will be accepted VIA EMAIL ONLY!)
• Strong base salary plus bonuses!
• Benefits include medical, dental, 401K and paid vacations!
• Opportunity to further your career!
• High customer satisfaction for both Sales & Service!
• Oversee all Service Department personnel, and monitor their performance
• Create goals and objectives for the department
• Provide training on administrative policies and procedures for all department personnel.
• Encourage technicians to keep their skills up-to-date through technical training on new systems and components offered by manufacturers
• Stay current on manufacturer warranty and policy procedures and serve as a liaison with the factory representatives.
• Maintain high CSI rating by handling customer complaints immediately and according to dealership policy.
PREVIOUS AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE MANAGER EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED! Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 21 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
• Previous Automotive Service Manager Experience
• General Motors Service Manager Experience is a PLUS
• Professional commitment and the DESIRE to be a Top Performer
• Exceptional Communication & Leadership Skills
• Team Player
• Committed to Providing a PERFECT Customer Experience
Keywords: service manager, automotive service manager, auto service manager, General Motors, GM, Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, service department, auto repair, fixed ops director, service director, service writer, service advisor, assistant service manager, ASM, ADP, ASE