SUBARU OF MIDLAND ODESSA
EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS
POTENTIAL SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
Subaru of Midland Odessa is currently looking to hire an experienced Automotive Technicians. We are looking for individuals with MULTIPLE YEARS of Auto Tech experience ONLY. We are looking for EXPERIENCED, CAREER-MINDED individuals ONLY! We are offering top pay, A POTENTIAL SIGN-ON BONUS, and a comprehensive benefits package! Relocation assistance is also available for out of town candidates.
We are in the business of selling new and used vehicles and providing exceptional service to those vehicles. Our Dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. If you want to work for a successful organization where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you. Previous Automotive Technician experience is REQUIRED for this position!
If Selected, We Offer:
• We offer top pay for qualified applicants!
• SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
• Relocation assistance available!
• FULL Benefits available include medical, dental, vision!
• Short term disability & Life Insurance!
• Paid vacations, holidays, AND paid time off!
• Company Match 401K and employee assistance!
• Plenty of work available!
• Ongoing training and development!
• Brand new facility, comfortable, well ventilated and cool work area!
• Strong, supportive team work environment!
• Future Growth Opportunities!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
• Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
• Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
• Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
• Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required.
• Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
• Document work performed.
• Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
• Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
Subaru of Midland Odessa
3917 W Wall St
Midland, TX 79703
APPLY TO THIS AD TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME OR WORK HISTORY
YOU WILL BE CONTACTED FOR YOUR CONFIDENTIAL INTERVIEW
MUST HAVE AUTOMOTIVE TECH EXPERIENCE! Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work Place. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Drug screening and background checks will be performed.
• Multiple Years Auto Tech Experience
• Integrity, A Positive Attitude And A Strong Work Ethic Required
• Willing To Learn
• Be A Team Player
• Receptive To New Ideas
Keywords: master tech, auto tech, automotive technician, A tech, B Tech, service manager, service director, adjuster, ASM, ADP, service tech, technicians, mechanics, lube tech, tech, service tech, service technician, vehicle repair, car repair, automotive service, auto service, ASE, certified technicians, maintenance tech, maintenance technician, body shop, auto mechanic, automotive mechanic