Hiring Immediately, Automotive Service Manager. Excellent pay plan and benefits
Thomas Chevrolet is currently looking to hire an experienced Automotive Service Manager. Great opportunity to run a growing fast paced auto service department and advance your automotive career. Automotive Service Manager candidates with Domestic experience such as GM are highly desired.
Service Manager candidates MUST HAVE PREVIOUS AUTO SERVICE DEPARTMENT EXPERIENCE, and GM is highly preferred. Service Manager applicants need prior experience in warranty claim administration, repair order management, and service sales in a fast paced environment. Candidates need to demonstrate an ability to mentor Service Advisors, and proactively cater to client needs. A valid driver’s license is required. Come join the Thomas Chevrolet team.
- Generous compensation based on experience.
- Health Dental and Vision insurance
- 401K retirement investment plan
- Paid vacation and holiday time
- Generous employee discounts on vehicles purchases, parts, and service
- Ensure that Service Consultants meets and greets all customers in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Track Sales penetration on a daily basis. Create an environment of friendly competition so that all Service Consultants and Technicians will compete to be the best.
- Handle all customer concerns in a quick, efficient, and friendly manner. Be proactive and anticipate potential customer issues before they seek assistance from senior management.
- Work one-on-one with individual Service Consultants to develop Sales and CSI skills.
- Ensure that Service Consultant position properly staffed at all times
- Continually observe and mentor the Service Consultants to establish skills, to ensure “Exceptional Customer Service” at all times.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. ©RecruitmentHQ 2019
Thomas Chevrolet provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.