INSURANCE SALES PRODUCER
FREE SANDLER SALES TRAINING VIDEO JUST FOR APPLYING
HIRING IMMEDIATELY – MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
We are seeking Insurance Sales Producers to add to our growing sales department. Our fast-paced business will provide you mostly face to face relations with prospects, meaning very limited phone time. With 2 full-time Customer Service representatives, your time will be spent doing what you are paid to do, SELL, SELL,SELL! Just for applying to find out more about us we are giving you over an hour of Sandler Training sales video, they are the world leader in sales and management training.
Property and Casualty license is required (Life license is not required). Candidates need availability to work some evenings and weekends to meet client demand. Reliable transportation is necessary to be able to help at other offices and commute to remote training. Qualified applicants should have a professional appearance, high energy positive attitude, and strong communication skills. Come join our team!
- Generous pay plan with salary and commission. Up to $60,000 expected first year.
- Ability to write over 10 Carriers for P&C and Commercial Lines, and over 30 Life companies
- Hot and warm leads supplied at no cost
- 401k and Paid Vacation
- Cafeteria Plan with Health, Dental, and voluntary benefits like Disability, Accident, and Life Insurance
- Meet appointments and present our full suite of products to client needs.
- Build and maintain community network of prospective and active clients.
- Keep active licensing for Property and Casualty insurance.
- Meet monthly sales goals and quotas
- Conduct business in an ethical, and honest fashion with integrity.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
Watch your email inbox for directions to your sales training video. Thank you for considering our position, and we hope you enjoy and use the sales training.
Property and Casualty license required! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of the advertising dealer. Sandler Training is a registered TM. ©RecruitmentHQ 2017