Patriot Nissan is looking to immediately hire an experienced detail technician to take great care of our expanding inventory. This is currently a part-time position.
This entails getting new cars ready for delivery, used cars spiffed up for the auction, shining up the cars in the showroom, and of course keeping our vehicles out on the lot looking fantastic!
To be more specific, the responsibilities would include:
- Cleaning, waxing, polishing, vacuuming, and shampooing the inventory as directed by the Service Manager
- Applying cleaning agents in a safe manner for yourself, as well as an environmentally responsible manner
- Maintaining cleaning tools, cloths, wipes, and properly disposing of soiled items
- Maintain excellent standards of quality that showcase our vehicles and draw rave reviews
- Report any damage on a vehicle to the Service Manager immediately upon discovery
- Coordinate with both sales and service managers to have the requested vehicles ready to go
- Other responsibilities as requested
Bring a great attitude, and enjoy what you do. We have a great team, and we are always looking for people who want to rise within the organization. If you have attention to detail, work hard, and enjoy helping others, this is a great way to start.
In terms of compensation...
- Compensation is based on your experience and tenure, and considered above average for the market
- Discounts and an associate pricing programs on vehicles, parts and service
- Flexible Scheduling, Mon-Sat, anticipated 30 hours per week.
- Previous experience as a detailer, reconditioning specialiist in the automotive field
- Driver's License and a Safe Driving Record
- High School Graduate