F&I Trainer and Coach
Nationally recognized, top performing F&I products agency is looking to add to a trainer to our team. We represent the finest F&I product providers in the industry and we partner with our dealers to bring best-in-class solutions to their stores.
- Responsible for educating dealership staff including Salespeople, Aftermarket and F&I personnel about the features and benefits of our vendor products
- Implementing and enforcing proprietary sales processes specific to our vendor products
- Conducting sales meetings to motivate dealership personnel to sell vendor products
- Working in conjunction with our Account Executives to visit dealers to solicit new business and grow existing accounts
- Travel in Virginia and Maryland is required; occasional travel out of State
Nationally recognized, top performing F&I products agency is looking for a CRM Specialist/Manager to join our team. We represent the finest F&I product providers in the industry and we partner with our dealers to bring best-in-class solutions to their stores. We have created an innovative CRM based dealer solution that is growing rapidly and we are in need of an entrepreneurial, self-motivated, creative, ambitious individual to join our team. This is an unprecedented opportunity for the right candidate!
Responsible for managing CRM programs for our dealer partners
- Must be comfortable with customer contact, follow up and selling
- Joining a group of agency team members who have been working on this project for the past year
- Specialist will be assisting dealer partners, but based out of our office in Bucks County, PA
- Dealership experience necessary; F&I experience would be ideal.
- Base salary with the opportunity to convert to a bonus pay plan
Nationally recognized, top performing F&I products agency is looking for an Account Executive to join our team servicing dealers in Maryland and Delaware. We represent the finest F&I product providers in the industry and we partner with our dealers to bring best-in-class solutions to their stores. We are in need of a team member to join us to service and grow relationships with dealers in Maryland.
- Responsible for managing and growing existing dealer relationships and promoting the sale of our vendor products
- Must be willing to prospect and sign new accounts
- Work in conjunction with other agency team members to yield maximum results from our dealer partners
- F&I experience mandatory; product representative experience preferred
- Must have a good understanding of sub-prime lending
- Travel within the State of Maryland
- Looking for a motivated, self-directed ambitious partner
- Base salary and bonus; unlimited income potential
- Competitive pay plan
- Health Insurance/Dental/Life/Accident/Critical Care Insurance (no)
- Conventional Monday-Friday work week
- 401(k) with employer contribution (no)
- Paid vacation and 10 paid holidays
- Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service (no)
- Professional work environment
- Entrepreneurial team
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Other types of insurance
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
We are an EOE and will require and background and drug screening!
Great Opportunity for the right Candidate! Apply Now~