We are seeking an experienced Dealership Office Manager with strong accounting and management experience. Automotive industry experience a HUGE plus! This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced accounting professional who wants to push their career to the next level.
This position consults and works with the General and Department Managers at the dealership to identify operational opportunities and implement revenue generating and cost saving initiatives.
If you are a proven leader, excellent trainer, and are confident in your ability to deliver results, this is the opportunity for you!
Our Dealership Office Manager will be responsible for ensuring all store transactions are processed accurately and timely.
To be successful in this position, you must be well-versed in all facets of accounting, cost control, collections, and margin expansion and financial controls. You must possess proven leadership and coaching abilities with a focus on communication and customer relations.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or commensurate experience
• Two years of experience in an office/administrative management position
• Solid working knowledge of accounting office functions, accounts receivable, accounts payable, financial statements, and collections
• Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
• Ensure policies/procedures are followed
• MUST have a can-do, positive, helpful, encouraging attitude!!
• Prior dealership Office Management experience a plus, but willing to train the right person
• 3-5 years accounting experience
• Strong willingness to adhere to established policies/procedures, and hold others accountable.
• Proficient in typing and 10-key
• Knowledgeable in Excel, Word, Outlook and ADP
• Dynamic and technology-savvy
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service Paid-time-off
Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
Continued training through the manufacturer.
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button