If you have been servicing vehicles for a while but you don’t love where you are working now, you owe yourself the opportunity to talk to us!
We're Patriot Subaru, Maine's largest Subaru dealership. We are proud to have one of the most awarded and desirable vehicle fleets in the automotive market and our store is a very active leader in the community. This combination makes it ideal for a technician to prosper and be successful.
Here is what we know:
- Our technicians, on average make over $33.00 per hour with our top performers making over $50.00 per hour.
- We have an overflowing opportunity for daily work in our very busy flat-rate shop, so your earning potential is almost unlimited!
- You will love our benefits because they include full medical/dental insurance paid 100% by the company for all associates, matching 401k program, graduated vacation plans and profit sharing.
- You take great pride in your work and always do the right think for our customers.
- You’ll gain expert knowledge of Subaru vehicles quickly because they are easier than most manufacturers to work on and we will provide paid factory training.
- You will have both class A and E state inspection licenses, a valid Maine state driver’s license and you may even have some ASEs.
- You have a high-energy motor because that is just the way you are wired.
- You know how to smile and have fun, and you’re not afraid to do either of them!
- You won’t be afraid of cruise ships because when you have worked here for 10 years, we will go on one together, paid for by the company!
- Patriot Subaru has earned Automotive News "Best Dealerships To Work For" Award the last 7 consecutive years
- Patriot Subaru has been awarded Maine's "Best Places To Work" Award the last 6 straight years.
Are you currently working, and need to maintain confidentiality during this process? We certainly respect that, so please indicate that on your resume. Give us the best phone number, day and time to call you when it is best for you to have a conversation.
Give us an opportunity, and we'll show you why we're a great place to work, to earn, and to enjoy working with a great team.