Please note - before you apply this role is based in Denver, CO and will require relocation..... if you are open please apply
Our client, one of the top performing BMW dealerships in the US is looking to hire talented, certified automotive technicians with brand experience to join our “Best of the Best” team and take the dealership to the next level.
Our dealership has enjoyed excellent growth and we are looking for (Team Players) professional technicians who are interested in developing their career through a strong work ethic, personal development and continuous personal growth.
Position: Certified BMW Service Technician
Location: Denver, CO
Duties & Responsibilities
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles, completing preventative maintenance such as engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing and replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to customer complaints and reviewing service advisor notes, conduction inspections, repairing engine failures, repairing mechanical and electrical system malfunctions, replacing parts and components.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conduction test drives, adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs in our dealership system.
- Keeps shop equipment in pristine condition by following operating and safety instructions at all times.
- Updates job and product knowledge as required by Schomp BMW or manufacturer.
- Communicates professionally and provides updates on customer repairs as needed to service advisors and the parts departments.
- All other duties assigned.
Strong relocation available
Up to $42.00 flat rate – 6 figure potential. - $130,000 + depending on hours – Top Techs are over 90hours per/week.
Competitive vacation policy with accrual starting on day 1
Complete Health insurance
New and used car purchase discount
2 years’ experience required
Ability to provide quality customer service
Willingness to take initiative
Quality verbal communication, writing and grammar skills
Ability to perform job responsibilities and meet deadlines
Excellent communication skills
Excellent customer service skills
Ability to work independently
Being proactive in your job responsibilities, career and business growth
If are interested in this role please call stephen sweeney on 216.912.1500 ex230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org