Product Specialists are an extension of the sales team and are responsible for quickly greeting guests, listening to, an assessing their needs and delivering comprehensive product information and a superior customer experience throughout the process of vehicle selection.
We are seeking individuals with an energetic and positive personality, passion for automotive products and features as well as a good understanding of technology.
The right individual is a self-starter, who is approachable, has strong communication skills, and has a track record of success in delivering a GREAT customer experience!
This is a great springboard to other dealer careers in sales or service.
Responsibilities will include:
- A great smile and positive attitude
- An enthusiastic and heartfelt greeting that makes the customer feel at ease.
- Informing customers on product specifications of all products and features
- Conducting a needs analysis together with the customer
- Keeping product knowledge within the dealership at level
- Managing the test drive process
- Constant contact with management during the process
- Supporting the Sales Advisor during the sales consultation
- Being the main point of contact for the customer to answer questions about products including usage and functions
If you have a strong desire to serve customers and understand the
- An absolute blue ribbon smile and attitude.
- Authenticity and honesty.
- Strong interest in Automotive technology products and the ability to learn new products and features.
- Ability to deliver great customer experiences in any environment and to be invigorated by constant personal interaction.
- Strong communication skills that let you converse as freely and comfortably with small groups as well as with individual customers.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Comfortable using smart devices and other technology.
- Good driving record
Flexible schedule for Full Time or Part time
Hourly plus bonuses.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button