Hiring Immediately, Licensed Mass Appraisor - Estimator
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Body Shop Estimator for our Collision Center. We are looking for individuals with previous Body Shop experience! Sales Performance and Strong Customer Satisfaction Track Record is a plus! We are a top paying dealer, looking for top talent. We offer a 5 day workweek, and top technician talent. Clean, organized and structured work environment. Comprehensive benefits available including 401k , Dental, Vision and much more.
Previous automotive body shop experience is required. Massachusetts appraiser's license needed for consideration. Qualified applicants will have a track record of high performance, history of strong customer satisfaction scores, and demonstrate ability to be trained on OEM process and procedure. Only candidates with integrity, a positive attitude, passion to succeed, and a willingness to learn and grow will be considered.
- We offer top pay for qualified applicants
- Benefits available Health, Dental, 401k, & paid vacations.
- Flexible family friendly environment and schedule
- Ongoing training and development
- Large loyal client base, that is growing
- On the job training
- Greet clients in a prompt and courteous manner
- Cater to client concerns and collect vehicle information
- Secure agreement from clients prior to all repairs
- Clearly explain the requested service on every car
- Thoroughly estimate the time and cost of every repair
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
MUST HAVE BODY SHOP ESTIMATOR EXPERIENCE! Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work Place. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Drug screening and background checks will be performed. The content of this ad is the sole responsibility of the advertising dealer © RecruitmentHQ 2019