Automotive Rental Manager and Service Loaner:
Experience in the Retail Automotive Rental Business Preferred
The Rental Manager provides a superior, friendly, and efficient transaction using the company approved sales and service processes. This position facilitates the entire rental process through verification and documentation of all necessary driver information, payment verification or source of internal payment. The Manager in this position will perform or will oversee the responsibilities with a focus on customer service.
The Rental Manager will maintain daily contact with customers and provide exceptional support through professional verbal and written communication. The success of this role will be measured through the customer service scores provided by the customer and the profitability of the department.
· Prepare all rentals and return documents accurately and completely
· Verify that all vehicles are ready for customer pickup. Vehicles must be clean and damage free.
· Verify that each vehicle's gas tank is filed and that all fluids are filled.
· Qualify each customer using our company rental requirement guidelines
· Verify that all internal customers have the proper documentation prior to the release of the vehicle
· Use company approved sales and service techniques when determining customer needs
· Offer optional products to meet customer wants and needs
· Provide customers assistance with directions, maps, local area information, appropriate service information, etc.
· Review rental parameters with all customers to ensure a complete understanding of our rates and service charges
· Prepare the Rental Agreement Folder with all required information
· Ensure that the return date and time on the rental agreement is accurate
· Review all charges at the time of vehicle return
· Answer the phones to assist customers in a friendly, helpful and prompt manner
· Assist customers by effectively resolving all customer service issues
· Assist and coordinate customers within the queue to minimize any wait time
· Must be at least 18
· High School Diploma or G.E.D. required
· Must have a valid driver’s license and an insurable driving record
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Strong time-management/organizational skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Comfortable working independently and with a team
· Able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
· Willing to go the extra mile for the customer and the company
· Ability to juggle multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines
· Maintain a positive outlook when dealing with adversity
· Must be willing to accept Full-time work
Become a member of a winning team that offers growth opportunity, excellent earning potential and leadership that appreciates your drive, skills and ability.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
Its Time To Make The Most Important Move Of Your Career!
We Would Really Like To Hear From You!