Automotive Recruiter / HR Assistant
We are seeking a Recruiter / HR Assistant to become an integral part of our team!
- Assist recruitment of potential applicants based on experience, skills, and education
- Assist in preliminary interviews of potential candidates
- May be asked to take detailed notes during multiple interviews
- Administrative tasks such as performing background checks, filing paperwork, completing employee documentation, recording data on each current employee; maintaining and filing paperwork of terminated or exiting employees
- Update online job posting requirements when needed
- Represent company at community and recruiting events
- Provide administrative support for HR executives
Abillity to Speak a second language preferred
One year of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Eager to learn and assist all team members when needed
Possesses superb written and spoken communication skills
Excellent interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills
Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping
Organized and efficient in daily tasks
Knowledge of employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labor relations, preferred.
General knowledge of employment laws and best practices
Our team members enjoy a positive working environment with opportunities for professional growth through training and advancement from within the organization.
Our team members also enjoy a comprehensive benefits program including:
Medical, Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service Paid-time-off
Comprehensive employee recognition programs.
Continued training through the manufacturer.
Opportunities for career advancement.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button