The new Patriot Nissan in Salem, NH has an opportunity to start a career in the automotive service industry with a position of responsibility. As a full-time lot attendant, it will be your responsibilty to see that our extensive in-stock inventory is maintained and presents itself well to our customers. If you are a go-getter who takes pride in your work, and demonstrates the ability to work with others in a positive, enthusiastic manner, we want to encourage you to apply to be a part of our growing team.
- Organize and arrange the in-stock vehicles on the lot to showcase the cars while efficiently using the space available
- Plan for the arrival of new shipments so they can be unloaded quickly
- Maintain lot appearance and cleanliness, report any concerns or damages to either the cars or the lot from weather, snow plows, etc.
- Move sold vehicles into the service department for final delivery preparation
- Handle additional tasks and assignments for the store as requested by Management
As a full time associate, you will receive one of the strongest benefits packages you will find. This includes 100% health, dental, and vision insurance paid by the company, paid vacations, training and career development support, yearly bonuses, and much more.
- 100% Medical and Dental/Vision insurance
- Ability to add Employee, Spousal and Child Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid vacation and Sick time
- Opportunities to advance within the organization
- Comprehensive training
- Discounts on Vehicles, Service and Parts
- New facility
We love to promote from within, so if you are driven to succeed, this is an excellent opportunity to showcase your skills and desire. Send us your resume and letter to let us know why you would like to be a part of Patriot Nissan!
- Valid Driver's License and a Squeaky Clean Driving Record (RMV check)
- Background Check
- Pre-Employment Drug Test
- Ability to drive both manual and automatic transmissions
- Must be physically healthy and capable to work outside in all kinds of weather conditions
- Responsible and reliable - be on time and accountable