EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS
Albitz Garage is currently looking to hire an experienced Automotive Technician. We are looking for EXPERIENCED, CAREER-MINDED individuals ONLY. 2+ years Automotive Technician experience is REQUIRED. ASE certifications are also a PLUS. We are offering top pay and a comprehensive benefits package. Out of town candidates are encouraged to apply.
We are in the business of selling new and used vehicles and providing exceptional service to those vehicles. Our Dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. If you want to work for a successful organization where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you. Previous Automotive Technician experience is REQUIRED for this position!
What we offer our TEAM MEMBERS:
• Competitive pay based on experience
• Available benefits include medical, matching IRA and paid vacations
• Flexible, 5 day workweeks
• Ongoing training and development
• A TRUE CAREER, NOT just a job
• PLENTY of work
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
• Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
• Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
• Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
• Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required.
• Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
• Document work performed.
• Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
• Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
2827 E High St, Pottstown, PA 19464
APPLY TO THIS AD TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME OR WORK HISTORY
WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENTIAL PHONE INTERVIEW
MUST HAVE AUTO TECHNICIAN EXPERIENCE! Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work Place. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Drug screening and background checks will be performed. © AM2019
• Automotive Service Tech Experience REQUIRED
• ASE Certifications are a PLUS
• Integrity, A Positive Attitude And A Strong Work Ethic Required
• Willing To Learn
• Be A Team Player
• Receptive To New Ideas
Keywords: service writer, service advisor, assistant service manager, service manager, service director, adjuster, ASM, ADP, service tech, technicians, mechanics, lube tech, tech, service technician, vehicle repair, car repair, automotive service, auto service, ASE, certified technicians, maintenance tech, maintenance technician, body shop, auto mechanic, automotive mechanic